2016年8月6日星期六

Kiss to Paradise

《Hysteria》


Late night
For Fun
Expectation

The 27 of July
Line UP
Wave

Heineken and Cocktail
Roll and Dice  
Do you care about me
I'm damn shocked of your protection
Lion roar 

Invitation to dancing
Hesitated
I know I should stop 
but I really wanna taste your lips 
Great Babe

Lights on lights off
Alcohol
Confession
Everthing you said to me
really got me puzzled

Bad timing
Good guy
If you know me earlier
Would everything be different

Necklace
Feather
Conversation
If you really really like m
then just just be brave

Hold me hard
bite on the neck
I argue 
You refuse
I'm running out of time
So hurry up now 

Hysteria
Your helpless eyes 
You said I'm sweet when I smile
You said you like it 

Climb on round stage
Roses remix version
Sparkling lights behind me
Sipping on your lips and tougue
soft cherry
really gotta take a bite
Matching tempo
The music got us going
It feels like 
We could kiss to paradise 
Edge of Control 
Both of us 
I just wanna kiss the night away
We're beautiful right now

Knees on the floor
Sadness
Just tell me what to do
And don't you let me go

没有评论:

发表评论